Wednesday, March 25, 2009

still hungry.

So I made a dinner of soy chicken nuggets and frozen french fries. I wasn't feeling full at all, so i drank a liter of smart water. Im still starving! WTF?! I present to you: a list of things I want to eat right now:

1. Doughnuts. I have noticed that for the most part, folks out on the east coast don't understand how important doughnuts are as a snack/dessert item. There is like one Doughnut spot in the city, but other that that its basically just some stale old soggy dougnuts at Dunkin Doughnuts. In the mid-west doughnuts are so important that there are entire restaurants devoted to the Dirty D (some slang i just made up for doughnuts) and peeps hang out there at all hours! Dunkin Doughnuts is over there trying to mess with some egg white triangle breakfast sandwiches!

2. White Castle hamburgers. I realize that White Castle hamburgers are really gross and crazy and square. But sometimes you gotta throw down on that action. OMG this bloggins list is building up to an epic snacking session. I can feel it.

3. A coors light tall boy. Coors light is the nectar of the gods. Im not sure if its technically considered a snack item, but something deep down in my heart says, Coors Light tall boys would def qualify as a snack. Coors light is the perfect beverage to chase down w/ an epi of Top Model (wich is what I am watching right now). Im having phantom tall boy holding sensations in my hand as we speak!

4. Sourpatch Kids/some style of Gummie. Easter is around the corner. My mother gave us so many Gummy style products in our easter baskets, that im trained like one of Pavlov's dogs to want to nom on gummies as soon as the weather starts to turn springly! Today I was riding my bike in the city and I was smelling phantom gummy aromas!

Alas, despite my tastey list of delights, I'm trying to be good. So I'm chilling and watching these freaky cute little girls on "Little Miss Perfect" on the We channel, trying to push through the desire to let the inner fatty out to go get mozzarella sticks. Yo Hieronymus! Your turn 25 next week. You are officially a grown ass woman! Officially too old to be sitting here wanting to clear out the bodega of all of their gummies and coors lights! Get it together woman!

Photobucket

A combination of my three favorite things: fat cats, NOM NOM NOM lolz, and birthday cake.

No comments: