Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pre-Launch Upper Lip BCC Champagne Jam

Jake and Chris Reed started up a hipster style blog called the Upper Lip (www.theupperlip.com), so they decided to have folks out for a pre site launch jam! Im not usually one to deny a party time siutation, so we decided to check it out!

A view from the Top!
Photobucket

Jenny and I make up quite the trouble making twosome. She busted out a really cute blazer (not shown :( )
Photobucket

Then Rodger and I took some cute pictures in the photobooth.
Photobucket

PDA!
Photobucket

Twas truly a classy affair. Beers at the BCC, technically Do translate to "Drinks at the Country Club". Respect that!

Hope to have some exciting events to report on soon. My birthday is next week, and I plan on having a party.But for now the excitment pool over here on Kosciusko st, is running a little low. I have been watching alot of TLC latley, wich is an activity that unfortunatley does not for an exciting blog post make!

No comments: