Monday, December 20, 2010

End of year post!

Hey friends! Alot has happened to me this fall and I had a really busy fall. Thus I have been the laziest blogger of all time. I now am sitting here a day off, sitting pretty with a fresh manicure, laundry laundering away, and a fresh bag of trader joes apple slices ready to bring you all up to speed!

Things that I did this fall:

1. I was laid off from my old job in August. At first I was scared I would be homeless and unemployable. But then I realized that as a freelancer I am making like drug dealer about of money, and I can work from home in my straight up jammies if i want to! pants w/ zippers are overrated.


2. Got a new computer (RIP laptop!) We lost the laptop to a rouge glass of breakfast wine. But the end result was a new 27' screen IMAC! SO GANGSTA! I used to try to use after effects on my lap top and I would hit command S to save, and it would be like, gimme a minute I need to figure out how to save this thing. haha it was the slowest ever. Now we are rendering out at top speeds! BOOSH! This also is allowing me to do said freelance work in my jammies (see #1).

3. Over thanksgiving we visited Jamaica to see Rodger's family for his sister's wedding. I'll put some pics up so you can have a vicarious island experience from the comforts of your laptop!

4. Started running. I haven't done any running since before thanksgiving, but I got up to 3 miles and did my first run with the Bridge runners! This probably sounds like some small potatoes to you marathon runners out there, but this was the longest distance I had ran since high school, so I was feeling pretty good about it.

I think that about summarizes the high points of my 2010 fall. Im going to post some pics up so you can relive the magic with me!

No comments: