Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NO!

I was out to dinner w a few lady friends tonight and the topic of my blog came up. I basically described it as "really totally funny" bc I mean, you gotta sell yourself in the market place! The free market is tough out there for an armature blogger! Well all of the talk of blogging got me excited to write in my blog. But my boyfriend is out of town and he has my laptop. Unfortunalty for yalls, if I can't do it from the comforts of my bed, its not going to happen. Not tonight! I just rode my bike in the shitty rain for an hour in manhattan, picked up a dental gaurd, basically got frisked at century 21 bc i kept setting of the security sensures (i just found the security tag stuck to my wet sock. now i feel bad for yelling at the security gaurd) and kind of almost got hypothermia. So homegirl is not playing tonight! haha all salt aside, I made it in from the elements and would like to go on the record as feeling 100% like jzap and i are no joke! we both made it home safe and i got a hot bath, so aside from this brief fun-down (that started off as a typo) im just going to kick it VIP and listen to some This American Life, and mentally spoon w Ira Glass. When I get my laptop back I'm going to try chattroulette, and that will surely generate some hot blogging topics.

Boosh! Hieronymus out!

No comments: