Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back in Blog.

So I haven't really blogged about anything since the beginning of summer. And it is presently September 1st, so there's that. I went on a trip to pennsylvania, and rode out to the country in a big group ride. But, my boyfriend dropped and broke my camera, which has been a major technical difficulty in the blogging process. That mostly sums up why I haven't blogged. I will have to relive this summer through my foggy memories and other people's flickr.com accounts. So is life my children. But I digress, I got an iphone! so now i have a camera, that i can easily email pictures to myself with so I'm back in the blogging business, except I don't make any money blogging, so its more like a blogging not for profit. Which is good. I really cherish my time blogging about the hi-jinks in my life, and apparently one of my mom's co-workers enjoys the blog. I'm blogging this for you mom's co-worker!

So I have some fresh pics burning a hole in my photobucket.com account, so I'm going to retroactively blog, if that is possible, and re-create my fuzzy memories from this summer for your readying pleasure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is "mom's coworker" aka Ashley. Good to see you back to your blogging. How else am I supposed to spend work time laughing on the internet and actually have it sanctioned by the boss? And tell your mom to make her long suffering staff some freakin' flank steak. You got me all hungry now.